Road Cycling & Mountain Bike Guiding For All Abilities
Ride Guide Wales live to pedal.
Here at Ride Guide Wales we have years of experience, in all aspects of cycling. With vast knowledge of North Wales’ lesser known Mountain Bike trails, and some of the most challenging Road routes the area has to offer. We can take you where the people in the know go.
Here are some of the services we offer:-
- Mountain bike guide for all abilities and experience, no hunting around for the best trails, we will take you straight to where the action is.
- Road cycling guide, whether it be a gentle spin, taking in the sites and the beauty of Snowdonia, and the Clwydian range, or an all out 100 mile plus Etape/Sportive training ride, we can cater for your needs.
- A range of cycle friendly accommodation, to suit all budgets and requirements, from lovely B+B’s to luxury self catering houses.
- Full bespoke cycling break packages, tell us what you want, and rest assured that we will put together the perfect schedule for your cycling holiday, we are on hand to help with everything throughout your trip.
- Enjoy some other outdoor activities , from canoeing, hill walking, hiking, climbing, high ropes course, caving and fishing.
We work with the most knowledgeable qualified guides in the area, and your guide will always be matched to the type of riding you want to do. So whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned pro, Ride Guide Wales can show you the best riding locations that North Wales has to offer. See our sampler video below and if you like what you see, then why not get in touch and start planning your trip to Wales.